Norfolk Cycling Events
will be supporting and supported by Break in 2019
Break are very excited to be working with Norfolk Cycling Events again in 2019.
Last year an incredible £3,150 was raised – a big thank you to everybody involved.
By donating or raising sponsorship for Break in 2019 you will be helping to ensure some of the most vulnerable young people locally get the support they need.
Break work in the following areas:
• Providing children’s homes for young people in care
• Therapeutic Fostering Service offering single placements to traumatised young people
• Supporting young people after they leave our care through our Moving on Team
• Respite & short break schemes for young people with profound learning & physical disabilities.
• Offering a range of assessment & support services for children at risk of going into care.
How to Ride For Break Charity:
For 2019 we have donated 10 spaces per event (5 each for the Round Norfolk Epic's) The spaces are free to ride. To get one of these free spaces all you have to do is raise money for Break. For more information please email Helen Dingle at Break Charity. If you chose to ride for Break you will get a Break Charity Rider number and a Break Charity T-shirt.