Published on Thursday 04th June 2020
We are continuing to follow governments and BCF (British Cycling Federation) guidance. At the moment we have had to postpone two events. We are hoping to run our events in August. We will update this page when we know more information.
* Spring Classic Sportive - Rescheduled date Sunday 31st August 2020
* Round Norfolk Epic - Rescheduled date Sunday 13th June 2021
At all 2020 events, Norfolk Cycling Events will be following these action:
* We will be following the health authorities and the government to stay up to date with the latest developments
* We will be following the government guidance, which is to have good hand and respiratory hygiene by employing the ‘Catch It. Bin It. Kill It’ ethos
* We will add signage regarding hygiene and increased hand sanitiser / soap available for use at our events at all venues, toilet provisions, feed stations and support vehicles during our events.
* We are minimising rider and staff contact at finish lines and registrations area.
* We will be reducing rider numbers to a maximum of 500 riders to any one event.
* We will have hand sanitiser station at both signing in and feed-zones.
* We will have pen-less signing on.
* Where possible we will have feed-stations outside.
* We will stagger registration and start times.
* Ask that spectators stay away.
For more information in regard to coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
For Norfolk Cycling Events COVID-19 Risk Assessment Please Click Here.
We appreciate these are worrying times and we ask that all riders, attendees and staff are fully committed to higher levels of hygiene and follow government guidelines at all times.